Having productive sales conversations can sometimes feel like playing Russian roulette. You never know what the outcome might be.
Until now! Join Susan for a great conversation about the four trouble spots that most people stumble through during sales conversations.
The intention of this episode is to prepare the listener for an upcoming workshop that Susan is presenting to thoroughly cover the best way to navigate through these four areas:
– Opening the conversation strategically so you can have the most efficient conversation possible
– Asking questions that yield the critical information you need to connect your solution to the buyer’s needs
– How to make a smooth offer
– And last but not least, how to address objections in a smooth and confident way.
Seethe registration information below for the live event or the rebroadcast.
Resources and more…
- Pre-register for the Choreographing Your Sales Conversations course!
- If you haven’t had a chance to pick up Susan’s Amazon Best Seller: OH SH*T, I’m in Sales? – grab a copy and a cup of tea and enjoy!
Also, join a great community in the private Facebook Group: UWIBusiness CONNECT where women are connecting and creating stronger, more profitable businesses in community with each other.