Brand photography helps businesses establish that important no like, trust factor by showing their personality and essence through photos. – Lindsay Sullivan
In today’s episode of Unstoppable Women in Business, you will discover the power of brand photography! Lindsay Sullivan, premier brand photographer, reveals how capturing the essence of a brand through photos can establish trust and connection with potential clients. But what happens when AI technology starts to blur the lines between reality and manipulation? Find out in this gripping episode of Unstoppable Women in Business podcast.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Learn how easy it can be to build a visual brand story with the right photographer
- The Importance of Personal Branding to build a strong business
- How to get the most from stock photography when it’s necessary
My special guest is Lindsay Sullivan
Meet Lindsay Sullivan, a brand photographer with a knack for turning static settings into dynamic storytelling visuals. She has expanded the horizons of brand photography in Calgary with her unique approach, transforming businesses’ image-perception significantly. Intuitively designing shots that resonate deeply with her clients’ company’s narrative, she also has experience in event photography. Consequently, clients find her photos a helpful tool in their marketing efforts. Lindsay’s ability to capture emotion, mood, and the unspoken nuances makes her a powerhouse in her field.
The key moments in this episode are:
00:00:00 – Introduction to Brand Photography,
00:02:15 – The Role of a Brand Photographer,
00:03:51 – The Process of Brand Photography,
00:04:27 – The Importance of Personal Branding,
00:09:17 – Using Stock Photography,
00:11:42 – Understanding AI-Generated Images,
00:15:01 – The Power of Visual Storytelling,
00:15:52 – The Neuroscience Behind Visual Images,
00:16:59 – Workshop on AI-Generated Images,
00:18:33 – Importance of Storytelling in Photography,
- Visit Lindsay Sullivan’s website to learn more about her brand photography services.
- Join in on Lindsay’s upcoming workshop on how to use Mid Journey, an artificial intelligence tool, to create custom stock images that support your brand photography: https://thesmallbusinessphotographer.com/ai-stock-imagery-workshop
Visit Susan at her website: https://unstoppablewomeninbusiness