We’ve talked about bringing on a business partner before. There are lots of benefits of having a partner, like splitting the workload and having more minds to generate ideas. But what if that partner is a member of your family?
Episode 38: The Mother of All Podcasts features a pair of Mother-Daughter duos. I’m joined by Melissa and Stephanie Blair from Cultivating Sales, as well as my own daughter, Lindsay Trumpler, who is a partner at Beyond ROI with me. Tune in to hear more insights about what makes these partnerships such a natural fit, even when it’s not an easy one!
Here’s a peek into what you will hear during this episode:
- An inside look on mother-daughter business partnerships
- What makes a mother-daughter (or other family member) team successful?
- Navigating changing relationship dynamics as the partnership evolves.
- How boundaries and work/life balance can differ between partners and still be beneficial.
- Staying in your lane of the business.
- Communication is the key to success.
Resources and more…
- Learn more about Melissa and Stephanie’s business, Cultivating Sales.
- Learn more about my collaboration with Lindsay Trumpler at Beyond ROI.
- Get your own copy of OH SH*T, I’m in Sales?
- Sign up for workshop at UWIBusiness
Also, join a great community in the private Facebook Group: UWIBusiness CONNECT where women are connecting and creating stronger, more profitable businesses in community with each other.