Imagine this; you’ve built your business, you have solidified your brand, and built your whole website. You are super proud of what you have created (and you SHOULD be) and someone comes along and just steals it. Oh no! How did this happen? What can you do about it?
In Episode 36: Protect Your Goldmine, I speak with Barbara Ingrassia about how to protect your intellectual property and why it’s so important! Barbara owns Manage Copyright, a business dedicated to helping you protect your own content, as well as making sure YOU aren’t violating copyright.
Tune in to learn this vital information for keeping your ideas safe.
Here’s a peek into what you will hear during this episode:
- What is a copyright?
- Protecting your intellectual property.
- How do I know if something is protected by copyright?
- Keeping an inventory of copyrights for your website.
- What do I need to do to protect my website?
- The difference between a copyright, trademark, and a patent.
Resources and more…
- Check out Manage Copyright and sign up to receive her FREE ebook 8 Steps to Guard Your Goldmine
- Sign up for my Book Launch Virtual Pajama Party on November 8th
- My Book OH SH*T, I’m in Sales? Launches November 8th. Updates can be found on my Unstoppable Women in Business Facebook Page.
- Sign up for workshop at UWIBusiness
Also, join a great community in the private Facebook Group: UWIBusiness CONNECT where women are connecting and creating stronger, more profitable businesses in community with each other.