Anyone who has been in corporate sales will tell you it’s like riding a rollercoaster. The highs are incredibly high and rewarding, and the lows come without warning or indication of when they will turn up again. Sound familiar? I bet it is, because owning your own business is a LOT like sales and the rollercoaster is just as bumpy, but without the whole sales team standing behind you!
Scary, right? It doesn’t need to be. This week’s episode examines some common thoughts that can pop up during the lows of our entrepreneurial roller coaster, and gives insight into how to tackle those lows as they come. Are you ready to strap in? Let’s get started.
Here’s a peek into what you will hear during this episode:
- Important Updates on my Book Launch!
- How sales (and being an entrepreneur) can be an emotional rollercoaster.
- Smoothing out the rollercoaster by changing how you feel about selling.
- Your thoughts and beliefs drive your results.
- What are you making a “no” mean?
- Make each “no” matter less.
Resources and more…
Also, join a great community in the private Facebook Group: UWIBusiness CONNECT where women are connecting and creating stronger, more profitable businesses in community with each other.