Have you ever wanted something to be so perfect that you never end up actually completing it? Or even starting it? Perfectionism is often branded as a positive quality of successful people, but in reality, it holds us back from our potential.
This episode’s guest, Jess, shares her personal journey with perfectionism and anxiety. Join me to hear her story of where perfectionism comes from, why it disconnects us from ourselves, and revelations about living authentically rather than perfectly.
Here’s a peek into what you will hear during this episode:
- Where perfectionism started for Jess.
- The link between perfectionism and anxiety.
- Jess’s story in a forthcoming book she is contributing to.
- How uncertainty is not inherently bad or counterproductive.
- Do the anxious thoughts about perfection ever go away?
- Perfectionism as a spectrum
Resources and more…
- Learn more about Alchemy Learning Solutions
- Find out if you are Course Ready
- Sign up for workshop at UWIBusiness
Also, join a great community in the private Facebook Group: UWIBusiness CONNECT where women are connecting and creating stronger, more profitable businesses in community with each other.