Starting a business can feel like an uphill battle. Have you ever wondered what you need to do to crest that hill? What you need is to reach a Tipping Point!
This week, Corinne Crabtree of No BS Weightloss shares the small ways her critical decisions and shifts in her thought process tipped her business from barely self-sustaining to a monumental success!
Here’s a peek into what you will hear during this episode:
- How do you go from your business costing you money to making a profit?
- Determining how to price the value of your service/product (hint: stop pricing based on your own self-worth!)
- Raising prices to match your goals
- Creating intention behind all products and services you provide
- How to scale your business in ways that make sense for you and your clients
Resources and more…
- Sign up for the mailing list for more information about No BS Weightloss!
- Corinne’s Free No BS Weightloss Course opens August 4-7, 2021
- Get on the waitlist for for the No BS Weightloss Advanced Certification (Q&A on August 11, 2021 10am CST and accepting applications August 11-13, 2021)
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
- The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- Sign up for workshop at UWIBusiness
Also, join a great community in the private Facebook Group: UWIBusiness CONNECT where women are connecting and creating stronger, more profitable businesses in community with each other.