For as many women who have become successful entrepreneurs, there are also women who have found themselves in a state of stagnation. You know the feeling: Over-working, over-thinking, overwhelmed. You’re stuck! Fortunately, my guest for today’s podcast has a formula for getting you out of that mess and back on track to success.
Meet, Teri Kerr, Empowerment Strategist of The Unstuck Duck Coaching. Teri is from Victoria, British Columbia, and is an ICF Certified Executive Coach through Royal Roads University. She also is a graduate of the Purpose Project and wears many different hats – from hockey mom to cancer survivor. However, her passion is helping smart, competent women who KNOW what to do but don’t know WHAT to do.
Here’s a peek into what you will hear during this episode:
- Where did the name The Unstuck Duck come from?
- Who gets stuck?
- Different types of procrastination and how to mitigate each one.
- Awareness and determining whether the gain is worth the cost.
- Teri’s gut feeling for the reason behind self-sabotage.
- Hear a real-life application of creating the experience you want.
Resources and more…
- One Duck Stuck on Amazon
- Brene Brown’s FFTs
- The Unstuck Duck Coaching
- Teri on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. On Clubhouse @unstuckduck.
- Facebook Group: The Empowered Entrepreneur – From the Muck to the Magic
If you are enjoying this podcast, and especially this episode , please consider joining Susan on Wednesday, June 9th from 11-4ET for a masterclass that deals with finding your ideal clients and learning how to Convert Them Like CRAZY! Here is a link to register for the masterclass, would love to see you there!
Come join us in the private Facebook Group: UWIBusiness CONNECT where women are connecting and creating stronger, more profitable businesses in community with each other.