In this bonus interview special, I’m talking with my longtime friend, Julie Kraschinsky, entrepreneur and managing director of eWommenNetwork’s Calabasas, CA, chapter. As a “gatherer of people,” Julie is a master at networking and building communities. She’s going to share with us her expert tips on how to make the connections that lead to a community of resources, support, and even clients! Want to know her secret? It’s in the sauce!
Join us today and learn how to go from being a wallflower to a community-builder. You will definitely want to hear what Julie has to say before you sign up for that next networking event.
Here’s a peek into what you will hear during this episode:
- How networking is the secret to success
- What is the secret sauce to successful sales?
- Tips on effective networking for the purpose of building community.
- Removing awkwardness from networking.
- Overcoming the wall of “I don’t want to be sold.”
- “Quota breath” and how to avoid it.
- How to pick people you want to follow up with.
- Julie’s solution to help you build community from introduction through follow up.
Resources and more . . .
If you are enjoying this podcast, and especially this episode , please consider joining Susan on Wednesday, June 9th from 11-4ET for a masterclass that deals with finding your ideal clients and learning how to Convert Them Like CRAZY! Here is a link to register for the masterclass, would love to see you there!
Come join us in the private Facebook Group: UWIBusiness CONNECT where women are connecting and creating stronger, more profitable businesses in community with each other.