What do you think of when you hear the word makeover? Maybe Oprah – back in the day when her team of experts made over someone’s out-of-date style? The end result was amazing and the people felt refreshed and re-energized.
That’s exactly what I mean by a sales makeover. Taking a look at the core components of your sales strategy and finding places where they need a little attention, realignment with changing times and with you as you evolve as an entrepreneur.
Join me for this fun episode that explores all aspects of your sales strategy and gives you ideas of how to refresh them so that you can reinvigorate your revenue!!
Here’s a peek into what you will hear during this episode:
- Business strategies have a shelf life. To build intentional growth, it’s important to update the strategies you are using so they are aligned with your long term plan.
- Follow a good sales strategy so that you aren’t spinning your wheels or creating confusion to people you work with and people who follow you.
- Take a good look at your product offerings/portfolio of services. Take inventory and document what you offer so you know what to let go of so you can create new things.
- Simplicity is key when it comes to what you are offering your clients/customers and what you will weed out.
- There should be a clear path clients can follow from starting point to end point so they are with you for a long time.
- Take time to reassess who your customers are on an annual basis. Just like a business strategy, your client avatar changes over time.
- Make sure you are marketing to your client based on their pain points. And pay attention to where they spend their time so you know how to connect with them.
- Take a look at your conversion rates to see if your sales conversations need tuning up.
Resources mentioned in this episode and more . . .
If you’re interested in a good refresher around sales conversations, check out my free masterclass, Getting to Yes Faster. I built it around the neuroscience of creating connections with clients so you can learn how to sell them irresistible offers.
Let’s get to know each other better! Come on over to unstoppablewom.wpengine.com and look around. I have so many resources for entrepreneurs like you!