Generally speaking, entrepreneurs spend the first 90 days of the New Year setting goals, looking ahead and making plans about what they want to achieve during the year. In this episode, we are going to talk about how business structure, strategy and goals relate to one another and momentum-stopping traps to avoid so you can create unstoppable momentum in the first quarter.
Here’s a peek into what you will hear during this episode:
- New goals require change – you will need to learn new ways of thinking about a goal and new processes to help you achieve it.
- Create solid, written plans before taking action. Making a loose plan and keeping it in your mind will get you off to a slow start.
- Avoid taking a shotgun approach in business. Focus on the success of one initiative before launching another.
- Don’t be afraid to rock the boat. Try new things to keep up with an ever-evolving market.
- Business structure, strategy and goals must be in alignment with each other in order for you to reach those goals.
- Securing early wins will calm the primitive brain down and give it a sense of security – earning you and your strategy some credibility with your primitive brain (focuses on survival and happiness).
- There is outward and inward work that you need to do in order to keep your balance in entrepreneurship.
- You need to spend as much time on mind management that you do on business strategies and tactics.
Resources mentioned in this episode and more . . .
Are you guilty of doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results? Head over to my website, where you will find tons of valuable resources to help you grow your business and be a stand-out leader in your industry.