Does this sound familiar? You’ve been told to simply pitch your product or service, hoping it will magically convert leads into customers.
But what’s the result?
Disappointing and ineffective sales conversations.
The pain of putting in the effort but not seeing the desired results is frustrating, isn’t it?
It’s time to change that.
Join us in this episode as we uncover the secrets of understanding the customer’s decision-making process. Say goodbye to ineffective actions and hello to increased sales con and improved sales conversations. It’s time to revolutionize your approach and achieve the success you’ve been longing for.
Throughout the discussion, Susan emphasizes the importance of making customers feel safe throughout the decision-making process. Demonstrating expertise and providing a step-by-step process to guide them can build trust and increase the chances of a successful sale.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Dive into the secrets of client decision-making, helping you tailor your business approach.
- Tackle emotional needs, providing insight into enhancing potential client relations.
- Explore the power of trust and how it can revolutionize your sales conversations.
- Understand the significance of setting you apart, giving your business that competitive edge.
- Discover the intricacies of price justification, adding substance and validity to your sales dialogue.
The resources mentioned in this episode are:
- Watch Getting To Yes Faster to learn how to uncover the information you need to have great sales conversations: https://gtyfaster.com
- Visit our website to learn more about how we can work together
- Schedule time with Susan to discuss how she can help you create consistent revenue
Connect with me here:
The key moments in this episode are:
00:00:01 – Introducing the 6-Step Process every buying decision goes through
00:03:52 – Step 1 – Do I want what you have?
00:07:19 – Step 2 – Do I need it?
00:11:25 – Step 3 – What are my choices?
00:13:13 – Steps 4 and 5 – Differences in choices and their importance
00:17:00 – Steps 3, 4, and 5: Creating Safety and Differentiation
00:17:33 – Step 6: Price Justification
00:18:38 – To Publish or Not to Publish Pricing
00:19:56 – Resource Recommendation: Getting to Yes Faster
00:21:01 – Conclusion and Call to Action