What do you think of when you hear the word makeover? Maybe Oprah – back in the day when her team of experts made over someone’s out-of-date style? The end result was amazing and the people felt refreshed and re-energized.
That’s exactly what I mean by a sales makeover. Taking a look at the core components of your sales strategy and finding places where they need a little attention, realignment with changing times and with you as you evolve as an entrepreneur.
Join me for this fun episode that explores all aspects of your sales strategy and gives you ideas of how to refresh them so that you can reinvigorate your revenue!!
Here’s a peek into what you will hear during this episode:
- Owning a business and building a career are not mutually exclusive. Judith is not only a partner at a law firm but also runs a thriving coaching practice that supports women as they put together their personal style and align it to their brand.
- Having a style and a brand are not mutually exclusive either. In fact, the two should be in alignment so you show up authentically in the world.
- When the two are not in alignment, it can lead to imposter syndrome.
- “Women are so used to compartmentalizing their lives, that they somehow forget that there really truly is only one of them.” – Judith Gaton
- Showing up poorly as yourself gives others permission to do the same thing.
- Your personal style is more than just a snapshot of you are. It should match how you show up in your life, your business and your relationships.
- Your brand is a story. What story are you telling the world?
Resources mentioned in this episode and more . . .
You can find Judith on her podcast, Style Masterclass and her website, www.JuithGaton.com. I was so inspired by her that after our conversation, I took the last spot in her Style Masterclass, so you may be seeing a new Susan show up soon. Stay tuned!
I have a brand new website going up this week and I’d love for you to check it out. So head on over to unstoppablewom.wpengine.com. There is a lot of content that you will find really useful. Take a look around and let me know what you think!