Confession: I was an underearner. For the first 9 years of my entrepreneurial journey, anyway. Sure, I was earning a consistent amount of money, but I always wondered why I wasn’t making more. You don’t have to be stuck at a revenue plateau. In fact, simple shifts can create forward movement in your business, life and even in your bank account. In this episode we’ll talk about why you earn the amount you do and what changes you can make to increase that amount without working harder so you can earn the revenue you deserve.
Here’s a peek into what you will hear during this episode:
- You will naturally find a way to stay in your safety zone, if you don’t challenge yourself to think about what is happening.
- We learn about money from our parents, from society, and from people around us. We believe that that is the way it should be if you don’t question it.
- If you believe you cannot do something, you sure as hell won’t be doing it. Especially if you’re anchored in the thought that you aren’t that kind of person
- The first thing you need to do to solve a problem is to admit you have one.
- Anybody can do things and get results. But it’s who you have to become to be willing to do those things.
- The questions you need to ask yourself to identify the shifts you need to make to become your future self, as a higher earner
- You can never reach your full potential unless you believe you are worthy of it.
- Money issues are one of two things: math or mind drama.
Resources mentioned in this episode and more . . .
If you’re interested in getting some support in this area or any other business growth challenge you might have, reach out to me. We have a new cohort group of the Success Collaborative opening very soon. We open the Success Collaborative a few times a year and it would be so much fun if we could tackle this together! Check out my website: unstoppablewom.wpengine.com for details.