Here’s a peek into what you will hear during this episode:
- The fact that 50% of small businesses fail within 5 years due to cash flow problems is a sad statistic you don’t want to face yourself
- You can avoid being a statistic and watch your business soar when you pay attention to 5 non-negotiable factors
- Success Factor 1: Be passionate about what you do – low passion produces low level results. Where do you rate on your passion scale?
- Success Factor 2: Always over deliver value – are you delighting your clients every time by delivering value above and beyond their expectations
- Success Factor 3: Create community, not commodity – your ideal clients can find information and get what they need for free everywhere they turn, are you just delivering a commodity, or are you creating a community that thrives?
- Success Factor 4: Set goals that scare you a little bit – don’t play small, push yourself to set goals that expand you personally and your business will follow
- Success Factor 5: Don’t lose yourself to your business, it’s a recipe for disaster. Take care of “you” first and you will have what it takes to also nourish your business
Resources mentioned in this episode and more . . .
Ultimately, growing your business depends on creating great relationships and having genuine, confident sales conversations. I’d love to invite you to a free masterclass that I developed on how to Get To Yes Faster! This fast, interactive class will change your sales conversations forever. So, don’t hold back – you go get ‘em girl!